Elopement Wedding Package – with an on-site officiant!
Intimate, unforgettable and romantic!
Our elopement package is simple for a spectacular wedding day! Just the 2 of you!
Imagine your wedding ceremony backdrop on Shadow Mountain Escape – you won’t have to go far to take advantage of some of the most scenic views the region has to offer.
This is our newest package with Karen as your on-site marriage officiant! Perfect for those looking for a simple, but spectacular wedding day!
Your wedding elopement package includes:
- Wedding ceremony on our 15 acre property – select your spot: stream, pond, cabin side, stone courtyard or various other spots.
- On-site celebrant (Karen) will provide you with a non-denominational civil ceremony
- Dozen red roses and chocolates upon arrival to cabin
- Small Red Velvet Rose wedding cake
- Prosecco toast in your private cabin following ceremony with 2 SME keepsake champagne glasses
- 1 hour photography package including all images edited and provided on USB for printing at your leisure
- Package is available to “add-on” to your cabin stay. Options for renewals and signing of marriage licenses also available
- Overnight cabin stay is not included in the elopement package.
Planning an elopement for 2? – call Karen directly at 540-843-0584 for a site visit, availability and additional details!
Note: Obtaining a marriage license, and subsequently a marriage certificate, is a multistep process.
- Before you apply for a marriage license, you will need to know where and when you’ll be married.
- In order to obtain your marriage license, you and your partner must go to the Virginia Circuit Court Clerk.
- The license fee is $30 and is valid for 60 days from the day of issue.