Rate: $215 -$270 per night
Does not include local/state taxes.
The Ladybug is the newest and smallest of Shadow Mountain Escape’s charming timber frame structures. Although the Ladybug’s design is inspired by “old world” Europe, it incorporates an advanced climate control system, and the highest quality materials.
The Ladybug is a stand-alone timber frame structure located at the front of SME property, directly across the sun deck from the owners’ timber frame home.
- A beautiful bedroom under the exposed timber frame roof
- Argentinian forged iron Artisan Queen size bed
- A large “old world” style garden room with large antique oak cabinet and comfortable sitting area.
- TV – Satellite Television
- Bathroom with shower
- Iron Spiral Stairs
- A Small “Juliet” Iron Balcony off the bedroom
- Large deck with pergola and sitting area
- Wood stove (Use limited to Winter Season)
- Central heat and A/C
- Keurig K-CUP Coffee makers with complimentary K-cups, cream and sugar provided. (If you have a favorite K-CUP flavor, we encourage you to bring your own)
- Bed linens and towels provided at no additional fee
- Limited “Wifi” access – cell reception available 2 miles from cabin
Please note: The Ladybug Cabin does not have a full kitchen,
but does have a small refrigerator, microwave, and Keurig coffee maker. Pizza delivery directly to cabin is available.
Guests also will enjoy:
- Complimentary home made goods “award-winning” gift basket
- Complimentary campfire (on Saturday nights) during local burn authorized periods
- Pristine mountain well water
- Receive Shenandoah River Bass fishing tips and recommendations
- Receive Shenandoah National Park hiking tips and recommendations
- Local dining tips and recommendations upon request
- New York Style Pizza Delivery Service direct to cabins
Guests acknowledge SME is a Couple’s Escape
No children permitted.
Couple’s Getaway- Ladybug Cabin
- $215 per night (Monday – Thursday)
- $270 per night (Fri , Sat and Sunday)
- $200 Security Deposit- payable via Paypal
- Does not include local/state taxes