Shadow Mountain Escape borders the Shenandoah National Park – we’re located just 2.9 miles to the Thornton Gap entrance! Pick your trail!!!
We have some incredible hiking trails in the Shenandoah National Park as well as other areas all around the Blue Ridge Whisky Wine Loop.
Here are “some” of our favorite hikes. Just click on the name to see the trail map.
- Stony man See Photos Here.
- Mary’s Rock–See Photos Here. See More Photos.
- Little Devil Stairs –See Photos Here
- Hawksbill Summit– See Photos Here
- Old Rag– See Photos Here
- Bearfence Trail – Mountain – See video here – See photos here
- Lake Arrowhead – just 2.5 miles from Shadow Mountain Escape – view photos here
Use our Cabin Availability Search Here.
Put in your dates or click on calendar dates below.