Rate: $185 – $230 per night
Does not include local/state taxes.
With its tasteful antiques, seclusion, and “old world” charm, the Butterfly is a favorite of our many returning couples. The Butterfly is our popular timber frame flat cabin which sits at the top level of SME’s “salt box” barn structure. Like all of our cabins, the entire structure is an authentic timber frame with exposed white and red oak timbers and artistically cut joinery. The Butterfly features:
- Argentinian forged iron Artisan Queen size canopy bed
- Full bath
- Tile floors
- Leather couch
- Electric Fireplace
- Small private deck overlooking the property
- TV/Satellite Dish
- Small walk in kitchen (less a dishwasher) equipped with stove, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, utensils, glassware and a full set of pots and pans
- Dining table
- Keurig K-CUP Coffee makers with complimentary K-cups, cream and sugar provided. (If you have a favorite K-CUP flavor, we encourage you to bring your own)
- Cabin rentals do not include housekeeping services.
- Bed linens and towels provided at no additional fee.
- Limited “Wifi” access (available in the Observation Tower – a short walk away) – cell reception available 2 miles from cabin
Guests also will enjoy:
- Complimentary home made goods “award-winning” gift basket
- Complimentary campfire (on Saturday nights) during local burn authorized periods
- Pristine mountain well water
- Bike or hike to SME’s nearby exclusive 30 acre hill top forest for a picnic, special event, or simply site seeing
- Receive Shenandoah River Bass fishing tips and recommendations
- Receive Shenandoah National Park hiking tips and recommendations
- Local dining tips and recommendations upon request
- New York Style Pizza Delivery Service direct to cabins
- Charcoal grill provided (just bring charcoal)
Guests acknowledge SME is a Couple’s Escape
No children permitted.
Couple’s Getaway- Butterfly
- $185 per night (Monday – Thursday)
- $225 per night (Fri and Sat) – $210 (Sunday)
- $200 Security Deposit- payable by Paypal – applied to your balance
- Does not include local/state taxes