Rate: $195 – $250 per night
Does not include local/state taxes.
With its European charm, the Bumble Bee is a favorite for couples who enjoy the atmosphere of the romantic regions of the German or Austrian Alps.
The Bumblebee cabin is located within the Bear Dance Lodge with access to the observation tower, covered patio and Cantina. The first floor includes: living room w/ stone gas fireplace, large full stocked kitchen with dining room table, full bathroom. The second floor includes: the large master bedroom with Argentinian iron canopy bed, German farmer cabinet and nook table, and sitting room with painted German cabinet, leather furniture and private deck overlooking the SME woodland park landscape.
The cabin features:
- “Old World” European décor complete with European antiques and Bavarian Farmers cabinets
- Argentinian forged iron Artisan Queen size canopy bed within a large and comfortable master bedroom
- A large stone gas fireplace (Use only in winter season)
- Large wooden dining table
- Private deck overlooking the SME woodland park landscape
- TV/Satellite Dish
- Tile and wood floors
- A full kitchen (less a dishwasher) equipped with stove, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, utensils, glassware and a full set of pots and pans
- Keurig K-CUP Coffee makers with complimentary K-cups, cream and sugar provided. (If you have a favorite K-CUP flavor, we encourage you to bring your own)
- Bed linens and towels provided for no additional fee.
- Cabin rentals do not include housekeeping services.
- Limited “Wifi” access – cell reception available 2 miles from cabin
- Please note – this cabin has a large master bedroom upstairs with the bathroom downstairs
Guests also will enjoy:
- Complimentary home made goods “award-winning” gift basket
- Complimentary campfire (on Saturday nights) during local burn authorized periods
- Pristine mountain well water
- Bike or hike to SME’s nearby exclusive 30 acre hill top forest for a picnic, special event, or simply site seeing
- Receive Shenandoah River Bass fishing tips and recommendations
- Receive Shenandoah National Park hiking tips and recommendations
- Local dining tips and recommendations upon request
- New York Style Pizza Delivery Service direct to cabins
- Gas grill provided
Guests acknowledge SME is a Couple’s Escape
No children permitted.
Couple’s Getaway- Bumblebee
- $195 per night (Monday – Thursday)
- $250 per night (Fri and Sat) – $225 (Sunday)
- $200 Security Deposit- payable by Paypal – applied to your balance
- Does not include local/state taxes